2008/08/29

Travelling in Europe for a month

Well it is actually 27 days but anyway it´s still a long time.

I´m kind of missing a good home-cooked meal. I haven´t really had a good hot meal for a while. The best ones were either the Doner Menu in Trier, or the 3 Nürnberger mit brot in Nürnberg...oh the hotdog in Munich, outside one of the Modern Art Galleries were pretty good too...and of course McDonalds...the obvious reasons being that thery were either cheap or I wasn´t going into as much museums as before so I had a bit more money at hand. I´m seriously wanting some meat though.

I don´t know what this trip meant but after almost three weeks travelling alone and finally getting to the more isolated countries, Scandinavia, I´m beginning to think about all the things that I tried so hard to forget about. It is now so much easier after having that much needed break. Well that required firstly getting back to a fairly normal life, ie. working in a Summer School, which got me back to bubbly spirit, then the actual break. There really isn´t any point in going on holiday on a depressed mind, that will only make matters worst. I understood that in Japan as everytime I went away I was hoping to get away from it all and because as such I never wanted to go back to work. However, this time I left in a much lighter spirit and this break really worked as helping me get ready to face my destructured world again...and maybe after this I will finally have the courage to accept someone into my life and actually start dating. I know that I´m attractive even in European Society so why should my past ruin my present life.

I´m starving right now by the way. I quite like bursting out random things at strange occassions. Sometimes I get shouted at for being ignorant of the situation or disrespectful but sometimes I do it for the complete opposite reasons. I don´t want to face reality, that´s what I´ve understood about myself over the span of the past three weeks. I like living in a fairytale and I´ve got all the reasons for doing so.

Anyway, I best get going. Internet fees applied here.

No comments: